Sunday, September 2, 2012

I love the interior decors shown here: Ideas for Sea Inspired Living | Beach & Nautical Decor, Seashell Decor, Crafts & more.: Palm Leaves & Fronds -Simple Decor Ideas for Addin...


September has arrived! The sun has still been out shining almost all days - the summer has not gone yet :-) I found some beautiful decor ideas using palm leaves and fronds on one of my favorite blogs, "Completely Coastal".  I love the nature-inspired decors.

Happy September!

Click here to see the photos:
Ideas for Sea Inspired Living | Beach & Nautical Decor, Seashell Decor, Crafts & more.: Palm Leaves & Fronds -Simple Decor Ideas for Addin...: I'm craving green for my New York City apartment! And I'm thinking tropical palm leaves or palm fronds in a floor vase. I love Palm Trees ...


No comments:

Post a Comment