Sunday, September 2, 2012

Bless Hue Facebook Page Opened...

Since I am not born to be a "tech" girl, it takes a bunch of work when I try to use new website services.  While I finally started to get a hang of Blogger and Google+ tools, I worked on my Bless Hue Facebook page set-up today.

Here is how it turned out.



For those of who have an Etsy shop and its Facebook page, I would recommend this useful free app called "Static HTML" from Woobox. You can directly bring customers to your Etsy shop from your Facebook page with one click by utilizing this app, unlike the other apps that creates another shop page.

I learned something new again.

It is still under construction, but please drop by Bless Hue's facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BlessHueShop) when you have time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment