Thursday, July 12, 2012

Wanelo is Fun!

Do you know Wanelo? This is a cool site where you post to show items you like from any online shops or post your product to introduce your creation. Also you can purchase if you want to own it. I recently signed up as 'blesshue' and posted some of my creations from my Zazzle shop to Wanelo. As I post, I see alerts right after somebody saves, puts on their wishlist, or follows. Thank you so much for choosing my creations. It is so exciting and it was hard for me to stop myself  going for a while, I have almost forgotten about the day surgery I had today :-))  My husband went, 'Aren't you supposed to be resting now?' I really want to keep going now, but maybe I should listen to him and give myself a rest for today.

                                           Wanelo Site: http://wanelo.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment