Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Etsy Shop is Opened, Finally.

One, two, three, 'Click'... with my finger slightly got jittery, the 'Open Shop' button on Etsy was pressed. I have been working on my Etsy shop set-up since last June, and finally, it came to the point where I can hit the button last night.
The shop name is 'BlessHue (BlessHue.etsy.com)', and I sell Giclee prints (fine art print) of my hand-torn newspaper collage arts there.

Yesterday, I posted the below 9 prints.


Bunny Likes Dandelion


Honey Bee and Clovers


Cat and Pine Tree


Schnauzer Wants To Play


Sparrow Likes Cherryblossom Honey


Three Monkeys


White Eye and Plum Tree


Wisteria


Wondering Pugs

I will be introducing new listings on this blog when they come up. It will be my joy if my pictures could provide you a smiling moment here :-)


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your shop "BlessHue"!!!!!

    Keiko, your longtime effort finally paid off.

    Your collage arts represent Japan's beauty and deserve to make shoppers smile.

    Best wishes for your futher success and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Yukiko,

      Thank you for coming by and leaving such a nice encouraging message. I appreciate it.

      Delete