Friday, June 7, 2013

Looking Back SURTEX 2013


 It has been over two weeks since SURTEX 2013 ended. It was the first time for me to exhibit at the show, and I really had a great experience there. I was blessed with great booth location where it was surrounded by kind and friendly veteran exhibitors' booths, and stopped by wonderful visitors. It was also exciting to have been able to meet the people who I only knew online, in person.
 Actually I can not remember any people who were not nice while we were in NYC. My husband and I got to know many people during the 9-day stay in the city. Many many thanks to whom all we have met there for being such nice people and making our stay in NYC so much fun!

 It was true that the show takes a lot of time, money, and work to exhibit, but it is worth exhibiting as mentioned by many SURTEX exhibitors on their blogs, etc.  My network was expanded, my knowledge and software skill were developed, and more inspirations were poured in.

 I found many softwares in preparing for the show, and the followings became the most handy tools for me:

Mockup made with SketchUp

Real Booth at SURTEX 2013
     

And we are considering exhibiting at the show again!





No comments:

Post a Comment