Monday, September 30, 2013

Exciting Announcement!

I am very happy to announce that my arts are now available on the products by the two companies. 


  •  Keka™ by Solid Line Products - They are awesome case provider for all iPads, Kindles, iPhones, and Galaxies in the US and the UK.  My designs can be found here. Now they are offering free shipping, and 25% discount with "SNAP25" on all orders! Expiry is not given, so please take advantage of this offer before it is gone!!! 
Some of My Designs  




  • Artfully Walls - They are unique art print on demand provider that shows themed art collections on wall by curating from their artists' works and offers them in print.  They just launched the business with selected 36 artists including me :) To see my currently available works please click here

I could not be more excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment